We arrange and manage meetings and events. From small strategic planning sessions for 10 people, to conferences with 1000 delegates. We enjoy bringing people together to learn, share and plan. We work hard to facilitate successful gatherings. Great meetings and events can be transforming experiences. That's what we aim to help you deliver.
- DrupalSouth 2015 - Australian Drupal Conference
- Drupal Downunder 2012 - Australian Drupal Conference
- ACEC2010 - Australian Computers in Education Conference
- Open Edge 2009: Open Education Forum
- ASK-OSS - Open Education Workshop 2008
- VITTA2007: Annual Conference and Expo for an IT Teachers Association.
- linux.conf.au 2008: International grassroots conference for Free and Open Source Software developers held each year in Australia or New Zealand
- OSV/OSIA Melbourne Meetings: Small gatherings of business people from the open source industry.
- Beginners workshops for Linux Users of Victoria.
- Unconferences - facilitated real-time multi stream events.
We can help with sourcing a venue, promotion, web-based registration, sponsorship, technical design and program development.
Contact Us with details on your event and how you'd like us to help.